Chai Walli Iced Chai Recipe
Iced Chai Ingredients for 1 serve
- Chai Walli Sugar Syrup (directions below or purchase it here)
- Ice cubes
- Milk (your choice of milk)
Iced Chai Directions for 1 Serve
- Put ice 4-5 ice cubes into a tall glass.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons (or 50ml) of your Chai Walli sugar syrup into the ice cube glass and top it up with milk.
- Mix the iced chai so that the chai syrup is evenly spread throughout the glass.
- Enjoy your chailicious Iced Chai by Chai Walli ;)
Chai Walli Sugar Syrup
You can purchase our pre-made Chai Syrup here or you can make it yourself following the directions below.
Chai Sugar Syrup Ingredients for 250 ml
- 50g Chai Walli Chai (we recommend using our 11 Spice Black Chai or Golden Chai)
- 200g Jaggery Sugar (Indian natural sugar available on our online shop)
- 250ml Water
Chai Sugar Syrup Directions for 250 ml
- Place the jaggery and water in a good quality saucepan over medium heat
- Once the water is luke warm, add the chai and let it come to boil.
- Once it reaches boiling point, put the heat on simmer and let the sugar water simmer until it has a thick syrup consistency, this should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Take the Chai Walli sugar syrup off the heat, let it cool for 30 minutes (or until cool) and then strain out the Chai Walli sugar syrup into a jar or a sauce bottle.
- Voila, you should now have finger licking Chai Walli sugar syrup to use for your iced chai!
- This syrup should last in the fridge for about two weeks.