Chai Walli Chai Mulled Wine Recipe
This is the most yummy spiced mulled wine recipe ever to get you warmed up this winter. It is easy to make and perfect for the date night you have been planning for! :)
Ingredients (serves two)
- 2 glasses of red wine (French Bordeaux or an Australian Merlot or Shiraz)
- 1 tablespoon of our 11 Spice Chai or Golden Chai
- Cinnamon sticks for decoration
- Pour 2 glasses of wine into a saucepan
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon of chai
- Let it brew on low-medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes
- Strain into cups and serve with a cinnamon stick for decoration.
You are now ready to impress yourself and your beloved! :)
Our 11 Spice Chai is the perfect blend for this amazing chai mulled wine recipe
For more chailicious recipes like this, sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please note, this recipe is recommended only for adults of drinking age, in Australia the legal drinking age limit is 18+