Our team at Chai Walli have come together and shared their most beloved 'wellness' products that we can share on our website. The Chai Walli team has chosen these practical, yet stylish Wrap Around Heat Packs that are from a Melbourne, women led, small business called The Spoonie Society. We just love their story and how they are helping gain awareness for people that suffer with a chronic illness.
We have chosen to stock the "Sandhills at Sunset" designed by Aboriginal artist @hollysanders_art.
We can't wait to wear these heat packs around the warehouse! Watch out for these belts on our insta stories teahe!
*Design may be different to the photo's due to availability of prints. Available prints will be added within the photo's, however cannot guarantee a print with a certain size.
Size Small - Recommended for Women Size 6-12 | Men Size XS-M
Size Large - Recommended for Women Size 14-20| Men Size L - XXL
Uppma (featured in the photo) - is a size 10-12 and wears the small.
Keep in mind of bloating too :)
- Filled with Australian grown Lupins
- Hand crafted in Melbourne | Designed & manufactured in Australia.
- Wrap Around Heat Packs can be secured around your waist for hands free movement!
- No odour
- Won't sweat when heated
- 30% lighter than heat & rice packs
- Retains heat longer
- You can also freeze these babies!!! To use as a cold pack, place it into a freezer bag and store in the freezer.